Saturday, June 12, 2010

found it

I'm very sorry about the sound.  I recommend turning down the volume.

I mentioned this video among the other conductor commercials, but I couldn't find it on YouTube.  Then, tonight, in the middle of a House re-run, there it was.  So I rewound the DVR, pointed my camera at the t.v., and shot.  Cheesey, but fast.  So, the sound is horrible.  Sorry.

Anyway, it's just one more in a long line of commercials depicting conductors with no understanding of what a conductor actually does, which reflect society's general view of conductors and conducting and therefore partly explains my need to have this blog to put the correct information out into the world.  My version of correct information, anyway.

Enjoy.  With the sound off.


p.s. they say it's like composing a symphony, but they show a conductor, not a composer.  ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment